Maribyrnong City Council Logo
Skip Links

Change of Property Ownership

Maribyrnong City Council must be advised in writing of all ownership changes of properties within the City.

A notice of disposition, or acquisition advising the change of ownership must be lodged within one month of the disposal, or acquisition of the land by the vendor and purchaser, or their representatives (solicitor/conveyancer). This form is normally provided by your solicitor/conveyancer, otherwise contact Revenue and Valuations.

Failure to provide notification carries a penalty under the Local Government Act (1989).

For more information contact:
Revenue Services
9688 0200 Phone
9689 3478 Fax

Powered by