The Business Improvement District grant program will:
- Promote destination marketing and other opportunities to increase trade and business opportunities.
- Strengthen business districts through improved public realm initiatives.
- Increase the viability of business districts through the development of innovative business practices.
- Promote and strengthen business groups that have a shared and common economic interest.
- Applications must demonstrate how the project will deliver one or more of the above objectives.
Program guidelines and Application Forms can be downloaded below.